We work closely with our clients to help them to adapt to new developments in Employment Law and provide speedy solutions to any employment issues in the workplace.
We advise on all aspects of Employment Law to businesses that need assistance in both non-contentious and contentious matters that arise from the commencement of a new business through to its closure or transfer.
Our lawyers advise across a broad range of businesses in the private sector including SME and public sector employers.
We are also able to assist in representation at the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
We provide advice assistance and representation on all aspects of employment law including:
- Drafting contracts of employment and service agreements (for employees of all levels), consultancy agreements and company policies and procedures
- Business Protection, Confidentiality and Restrictive Covenants
- Compilation and advice upon Compromise Agreements and severance packages
- Disclosure and consultation requirements upon business sales and acquisitions
- Business Transfers / Sales / Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transfer of employees (TUPE implications)
- Redundancy (collective and individual)
- Senior engagements
- Trade Union issues
- Termination of employment
- Defending dismissal, discrimination and protected disclosure claims ("whistleblowing")
- Disciplinary and grievance processes and procedures
- Redundancy and restructuring processes and procedures
- Breaches of restrictive covenants and pursuing injunctive proceedings and claims for damages
- Management of stress and sickness absence in the workplace
- Parental rights and flexible working
- Industrial Relations / Disputes / Strikes
Please click h ere to download a pdf copy of our latest newsletter.