Employment is a fast-moving and ever-changing area of law. Healys understand the need for businesses to run smoothly with minimal disruption to the working environment.
We work closely with our clients to assist and help them to adapt to new developments in Employment Law and provide speedy solutions to any employment issues in the workplace.
We can advise on all aspects of Employment Law to businesses who need assistance in both non-contentious and contentious matters that arise from the commencement of a new business through to their closure or transfer. We are also able to assist in representation at the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
We can provide advice on the following:
- Drafting contracts of employment and service agreements (for employees of all levels), consultancy agreements and company policies and procedures
- Compilation and advice upon Compromise agreements and severance packages
- Disclosure and consultation requirements upon business sales and acquisitions
- Transfer of employees (TUPE implications)
- Termination of employment
- Defending dismissal, discrimination and protected disclosure claims ("whistleblowing")
- Disciplinary and grievance processes and procedures
- Redundancy and restructuring processes and procedures
- Breaches of restrictive covenants and pursuance of injunctive proceedings and claims for damages
- Management of stress and sickness absence in the workplace
- Parental rights and flexible working