Our Business Immigration section is able to offer advice and representation for the following applications under the new Points Based System:
- Sponsor’s Licence
- Tier 1 (General) Migrants - Highly Skilled Workers
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrants
- Tier 1 (Investor) Migrants
- Tier 1 (Post Study Work) Migrants
- Tier 2 Migrants - Sponsored Skilled Workers with a job offer (the former Work Permit Scheme)
- Tier 2 Intra Company transfers
- Tier 2 Sportspeople
- Tier 2 Ministers of Religion
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Temporary Migrants
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- (Creative and Sporting Category)
- (Charity Worker)
- (Government Exchange Category)
- (International Agreement Category)
- (Religious Worker Category)
- Tier 4 Sponsor’s Licence (Adult Students)
- Tier 4 Sponsor’s Licence (Child Students)
The specialist immigration team at Healys LLP will be pleased to assist you with an application under any of the above categories.
"I am the Managing Director of a telephone credit bookmaker based in Sussex.
We employ a gentleman who in order to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship, required us to apply for a Sponsor's Licence.
Our employee sourced Charles's details at Healys LLP, and the process began. I can safely say, in all my dealings with regulatory bodies and officialdom, I have never had the quality of service and support shown by Charles and his team at Healys. From the initial phases through to completion, Charles made the process as painless as possible and given our lack of procedural knowledge in this field, that was no easy task. Talking in plain English, laying out step by step the application process, I always felt in safe hands. On top of that, Charles was always available to talk to at short notice, and when deadlines with the UKBA grew tight, acted swiftly to ensure no delays occurred.
I cannot recommend Healys highly enough in this field of work, and in these chastened times without doubt represent value for money.