If you are involved in a dispute over property, Healys property litigation team has the expertise to assist.
We provide clear, creative and pragmatic advice which is geared to the protection of our client’s interest and the swift resolution of disputes.
Healys property dispute team acts on behalf of individuals and companies irrespective of whether they own and occupy the property, occupy it as tenant or own and let it out to tenants. This expertise affords the team an invaluable insight into each element of a property dispute.
Healys recent property dispute work has included:
- possession actions/rent recovery in relation to assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies (including service of notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988);
- rent and service charge recovery;
- forfeiture actions and relief applications under long leases;
- deposits disputes;
- rent review advice;
- advice on disrepair claims;
- breaches of covenant;
- boundary disputes;
- recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers/squatters;
- negotiation of tenancy surrender;
- disputes with neighbouring occupiers over boundaries/rights of way;
- planning disputes; and
- leasehold enfranchisement for landlords and long leaseholders, for example dealing with residential leaseholders applications to extend a lease, buy the freehold or exercise the right to manage
The team’s approach to property disputes has seen it develop a revered reputation for resolving disputes swiftly and to the client’s satisfaction.