Healys has a dedicated and experienced team of conveyancing solicitors in London and Brighton who offer an efficient cost-effective service for buying and selling all types of residential property throughout the UK.
Our high standards of efficiency and expertise have been appreciated by numerous clients whose property transactions have resulted in a smooth and quick transfer of ownership, allowing moves to go ahead with the minimum of fuss and delay.
In particular, we offer direct dial to a solicitor, experienced staff available throughout the day, no fee if a first transaction is aborted, no hidden charges, competitive fees and updates sent by text/email.
Whether buying or selling, leasehold or freehold, Healys conveyancing solicitors can help. We always work in close contact with estate agents and mortgage brokers, keeping everyone informed of progress.
For the benefit of our clients, we have information about issues relating to property ownership under the following headings:
Residential property conveyancing
- Purchases and sales -freehold, leasehold and shared ownership schemes
- Lease extensions
- Transfers of equity (changing the property into joint/sole names)
- Rights to buy from your local authority
- First Time Buyer's Initiative
- Auction sales & purchases
- Matters to consider when purchasing your home
Legal advice articles from Healys: Residential Property
- House and property buying with Healys
- Rights issues and searches in property transactions
- Types of property and ownership
- Advice and information on all aspects of property conveyancing
- From first viewing to completion - what you need to know
- London property conveyancing