Healys offers professional, practical, friendly and effective advice on a wide range of issues that arise in the workplace.
A number of problems and issues can arise in the workplace. We are experienced specialists in dealing and advising upon any of your employment difficulties or concerns.
You may feel that you are being treated unfairly or being discriminated against. You may be concerned about your job security as a result of pending redundancies and changes to the workplace. You may require assistance in negotiating departure packages and resolving internal disputes or you may simply want to know what employment rights you have as an employee. We are able to assist and help you achieve the best solution and advise you on the best course of action.
In the event that internal resolution is not possible, we can advise upon and provide representation at the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and the High Court.
We deal with all aspects of Employment Law including:-
- Terms of employment contracts and service agreements
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and wrongful dismissal
- Transfer of employees (TUPE)
- Discrimination: age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marital/civil partner status or Trade Union Membership
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Stress at work claims
- Sickness absence
- Protected disclosures ("Whistleblowing")
- Compromise Agreements
- Maternity and Parental Rights and flexible working arrangements and requests
- Director's disputes
- Equal pay claims
- Working Time Regulations and unlawful deductions from wages